If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Bridger, MT - 9-10 YO Bred Cows
A Honest set of Angus Cows with lots of life left in them!
- Final Price: $1,450.00
This is a excellent chance to buy a really honest set of home raised one iron cows that will raise a fancy set of calves!
Top end of 57 in the age group.
Test weighed Feb 27th. Weighed 1472 lbs
Murray Bros. 2013 an 2014 Bred Cows.
These cows have had a calf every year.
They are exposed to 75% Loyning Angus 25% Ochsner Herford bulls
Pregnancy checked by Matthew Asay Dec. 12.
Vira Shield 6 VLS, Ivermectin injectable and Clean Up 2
Bulls turned out July 1
Identified as April calvers
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Cows
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 44
- Base Weight 1450
- Net Weight 63,800
- Approximate Shipping Date Friday, March 10, 2023
- Breeds or Color Percentages 100% Black, (~12% Black White Face)
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large Frame - Mature Cow WT 1375+ Lbs
- Flesh Condition Fleshy
- Quality FANCY
- Vaccinations Vira Shield 6 VLS, Ivermectin injectable and Clean Up 2
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program Runnig out fed Long Hay
- Location 18 Miles SE of Bridger, MT
- Ages 9-10
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates April 8 - May 31
- Breeding Method and Sires 75% Loyning Angus 25% Ochsner Herefords
- Pregnancy Check and Date December 12th
- Breeding Stock Tags Bred Cows,Solid Mouth Cows,Spring Calvers,Natural Service Sired (Bull Bred),Angus Sired,Hereford Sired
- Item # 815035
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 113 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.