If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Bridger, MT - Replacement Heifers
A great set of Replacements! Wintered on long hay and straw.
- Final Price: $228.00
No Replacements kept, sorting ~10% off the bottom and the reds to make a nice set of replacements. April-May born calves. This will be a fancy set of bred heifers to sell or more importantly bred heifers that will be a asset to any cow herd. Solid mouth mothers we sold in march weighed 1472 lbs!
- ~48 BWF
- ~34 Solid Black
Loyning Angus & Oschner Hereford sired. Reputation program for hardy cows!
Bangs Vaccinated & Pregguard on Feb 13; PregGuard Boosted April 21
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie - 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex 2-Way Heifers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 83
- Base Weight 700
- Net Weight 58,000
- Approximate Shipping Date Tuesday, May 16, 2023
- Slide $0.10 Slide
- Breeds or Color Percentages 55% BWF, 45% Solid Black
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, sort, load and weigh on the truck with a 3% Shrink
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Medium Frame - Mature Cow WT 1275-1375
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Pre-Weaning & Post-Weaning Boosters
- Vaccinations Bangs Vaccinated & Pregguard on Feb 13; PregGuard Boosted April 21
- Weaned Weaned 90+ Days
- Origin 100% Ranch-Raised - Few family brands
- Feed Program Wintered on Long Hay in big open lot.
- Location Ranch corrals 18 miles SE of Bridger, MT.
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Breeding Stock Tags Black Baldies (F1)
- Item # 845339
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 925 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.