If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Stanford, MT - Weaned Steer Calves
Nice CharX calves with a big sort on them. January Shipping!
- Final Price: $283.00
Nice CharX calves with a big sort out of 137 steers
Can sell 100 head/64,000 lbs. Preferably sell 124 and help fill out a second load.
Cobb, Brevig Char X, Ehlke Hereford selected for Muscle and Performance!
Cattle weaned early November, fed long hay and running outside on pasture and hay fields.
60+ Days weaned and running outside. These cattle are going to be light fleshed and be ready for anything!
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051 or Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Weaned Steer Calves
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 124
- Base Weight 640
- Net Weight 79,360
- Approximate Shipping Date Sunday, January 14, 2024
- Slide $0.12 Slide
- Breeds or Color Percentages 60% CharX, 33% Black/BWFs, 7% Red/RWFs
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, sort for sex, Haul 2 miles, Weigh on the ground with 1% shrink
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Pre-Weaning & Post-Weaning Boosters
- Vaccinations Vision 7 Somnus, 5-way Modified Live
- Weaned Weaned 60-90 Days
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program Running out, grazing on native pastures, fed hay as needed
- Location Suprise Creek Colony Scale 6 miles West of Stanford, MT
- Feeder Cattle Tags Double Vaccinations,Home Raised
- Item # 865669
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 455 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.