If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Big Sandy, MT - Yearling Heifers
Big String of fancy yearling heifers!
- Final Price: $228.00
Big Country yearlings! a big string, all home raised! About 480 will be spayed heifers, about 90 will be tested opens off the replacements. Spayed heifers were implanted at turn out. A light cut sold off of them in the spring.
The IX Ranch is BQA certified and the 2020 BQA Cow Calf Operation of the Year. Therefore, they take pride in raising an animal that has been well cared for and is ready to go to work. Our cattle are grazed on a contiguous operation with little to no interaction with neighboring cattle. IX cattle are healthy and have good immune systems while being able to react quickly to medication when needed.
We offer free choice salt and mineral year-round to all our cattle. The mineral used is formulated based on summer and winter forage. Grass and Alfalfa hay, produced on our own ranch, is provided during the winter months to sustain a 5.5 BCS.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Spayed & Open Heifers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 575
- Base Weight 900
- Net Weight 517,500
- Approximate Shipping Date Friday, September 8, 2023
- Slide $0.08 Slide
- Breeds or Color Percentages 80% Black/BWF, 20% Red RWF
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, weigh on the ground with a 3% shrink
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Medium - Estimated Finish 1350+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Post Weaning Booster Vaccinations
- Vaccinations Inforce 3, Ultrabac 8, Ralgro
- Weaned Weaned 90+ Days
- Value Added Program Beef Quality Assurance Program
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program Grazing on Native Dryland Pasture
- Location 20 Miles North of Big Sandy, MT
- Feeder Cattle Tags Double Vaccinations,Home Raised
- Item # 869173
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 307 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.