If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Big Timber, MT - Yearling Steers
Fancy set of Program Yearlings! Not going to find many more!
- Final Price: $248.00
NHTC Certified Yearlings, Top end purchased in Eastern MT.
62 head of these cattle were NHTC when purchased from 1 Ranch. 100% were Black. About 13 head fell out of the GAP program with footrot, a few may be reds but likely a small percentage.
High quality set of yearlings that will get harder and harder to find.
Rotational grazing program, broke to hot wires, gentle yearlings.
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051
- Kind and Sex Yearling Steers
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 70
- Base Weight 900
- Net Weight 63,000
- Approximate Shipping Date Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Slide $0.08 Slide
- Breeds or Color Percentages 92% Black Angus, 8% Red (Likely be less reds)
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather off pasture, weigh all the cattle, sort back the NHTCS to get separate weight, weighed with 3% shrink.
- Weight Variance Fairly Even (+/- 15%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1475+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Quality FANCY
- Value Added Program NHTC Program Verified
- Origin 62 head off 1 ranch, few might be from others.
- Feed Program Grazing Mountain Pastures
- Location Ranch Scale 27 Miles S of Big Timber, MT
- Feeder Cattle Tags Non Implanted,Double Vaccinations
- Item # 873771
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 507 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.