If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Dixon, MT - Fall Calving Cows (UPDATED INFO)
Big bodied, fleshy cows, gentle, true fall calvers.
- Final Price: $2,300.00
Fall Calving Cows - Herd Dispersion!
80 Head Start calving Sep 9.
Great opportunity for a fall calving program! Big cows with lots of body and in great flesh. Bred Heifers weigh 1100-1200, Cows weigh from 1300-1600 Depending on age.
Preg Checked June 28th. Ready to SHIP ASAP!
ALL HOME RAISED, Optimizer cows, large frames. All of the Bred Heifers and most of the cows are true Fall program cattle. There are a handful of rebreeds that came from the spring herd through the drought years.
Ages are Approx according to last year's calving book. 78 Cows outside, 67 ID'd in the book plus the bred heifers.
- 30 Bred Heifers
- 23 Four Year Olds
- 17 Five Year Olds
- 4 Six Years Old
- 4 Seven Years Old
(20 Head Eight and Older Also available)
Cows are nice and priced fair and this market could get even hotter!!
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051 or Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Fall Calving Cows
- Sell Per Head
- Approx Head Count 80
- Base Weight 1425
- Net Weight 114,000
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, August 30, 2023
- Breeds or Color Percentages 95% Black OptimizerXAngus, 5% Red
- Frame Size Large Frame - Mature Cow WT 1375+ Lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality FANCY
- Origin 100% Home Raised
- Feed Program Running out on Pasture.
- Location Dixon, MT
- Readable Tattoo 100% Legible
- Calving Dates Sep 9 for 75 Days
- Breeding Method and Sires Optimizer Composite Sires
- Pregnancy Check and Date June 28
- Breeding Stock Tags Fall Calvers,Natural Service Sired (Bull Bred)
- Item # 876928
- Qty Available 80
- End Date
- Start Date
- 870 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.