If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Judith Gap - Mixed Calves 45/50 Steers/Heifers 680#/660# $15 back on Heifers
Big Sort and Come Early
Nice steers from a great ranching family.
Have culled a lot of cows for quality the past few years.
Lots of high performance simmental blood to get big and we get a great sort!
95% SimX Black/BWF, 5% solid red (Approx 5 Reds)
45 Steers @ 680# $275.00
50 Heifers @ 660# $260.00
- Representative and Contact Number Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Mixed Load
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 95
- Base Weight 670
- Net Weight 63000
- Approximate Shipping Date Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Slide $0.10 Slide
- Breeds or Color Percentages 95% SimX Black/BWF, 5% solid red
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, Weigh on the ground with 2% pencil shrink.
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1375+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Medium
- Quality Choice
- Health Program Calfhood & Pre-Weaning Vacs
- Vaccinations Ultrabac 7 Zoetis One Shot at branding In June Synovex H&S and Dectomax Pre-cond: Ultrabac 7 w/somnus Zoetis1 Shot Ultra
- Weaned Not Weaned
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program On the cow, grazing on mountain pastures
- Location 20 Miles East of Judith Gap, MT
- Item # 878132
- Qty Available 1
- End Date
- Start Date
- 420 Page Views