If on a mobile device, turn your phone sideways for the best view of all the information below.
Stanford, MT - Weaned Heifer Calves
Nice CharX calves with a big sort on them. January Shipping!
- Final Price: $265.00
Nice CharX calves, black cattle kept as replacements, all the big CharXs Go!
Cobb, Brevig Char X, Ehlke Hereford selected for Muscle and Performance!
Cattle weaned early November, fed long hay and running outside on pasture and hay fields.
60+ Days weaned and running outside. These cattle are going to be light fleshed and be ready for anything!
- Representative and Contact Number Boe Robbie - 406.855.0051 or Scott Robbie 406.855.0534
- Kind and Sex Weaned Heifer Calves
- Sell Per $CWT
- Approx Head Count 70
- Base Weight 600
- Net Weight 42,000
- Approximate Shipping Date Sunday, January 14, 2024
- Slide $0.12 Slide
- Breeds or Color Percentages 98% CharX, 2% Black/BWFs, Red/RWFs
- Weighing Conditions AM Gather, sort for sex, Haul 2 miles, Weigh on the ground with 1% shrink
- Weight Variance Uneven (+/- 20%)
- Frame Size Large - Estimated Finish 1275+ lbs
- Flesh Condition Light Flesh / Green
- Quality FANCY
- Health Program Pre-Weaning & Post-Weaning Boosters
- Vaccinations Vision 7 Somnus, 5-way Modified Live
- Weaned Weaned 60-90 Days
- Origin 100% Home-Raised
- Feed Program Running out, grazing on native pastures, fed hay as needed
- Location Suprise Creek Colony Scale 6 miles West of Stanford, MT
- Feeder Cattle Tags Double Vaccinations,Home Raised
- Item # 890779
- Qty Available 0
- End Date
- Start Date
- 108 Page Views
There are no questions for this listing.